Rand-Scot Saratoga Gold
Rand-Scot is pleased to announce the introduction of the Saratoga Gold Series. The Saratoga Gold cycles feature an internal electrical drive for persons either too weak to cycle independently or for persons who need some assistance in exercising. The Gold Series is well suited for exercise by those with progressive neuromuscular conditions like SCI, MS or ALS. As muscular degeneration occurs, the helper motor will automatically compensate for increasing weakness.
The Saratoga Gold cycle is produced to Rand-Scot's specifications by Tzora of Israel. It is configured to use the wide variety of cycle grips available from Rand-Scot.
In total, four units are available. The Gold Standard Unit can be purchased in either a desktop or a version most suitable for arm and leg usage.
Your new Saratoga Gold comes with a pair of standard handgrips. However, take a look at our other handgrip options and be sure to choose a pair that will fit your specific needs. Our Quick-Exchange™ (QE™) grip feature gives you the choice of using any of the QE™ handgrip options.
- 5 speeds for passive exercising.
- Auto reverse feature ensures release of seized muscles.
- Upper and lower limb training for passive, disabled users.
- Improve circulation, muscle tone and range of motion. Decrease atrophy, spasms and swelling.
- Normalizes lower extremities muscle tone.
- 5 levels of resistance for Active exercising.
- Active training for upper and lower limbs.
- Adjustable crank-arm height and length.
- Improve blood circulation, strength, endurance and muscle-tone.
- Activate rhythmical locomotion patterns
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS FOR PASSIVE MODE:
- Spinal cord injury
- Spina Bifida
- Cerebrovascular Incidence (CVA)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Muscular Dystrophy
CLINICAL APPLICATIONS FOR ACTIVE MODE:
- Senior Citizens
- Orthopedic pathologies (partial weight bearing)
- Children with motoric disorders
- Post traumatic brain damage
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post Polio Syndrome
- Post Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Offers muscle strengthening, increasing range of motion and cardio-vascular exercising.
- Improves blood circulation, range of motion and muscle tone.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 18x20x6 in.
- Rotation Radius: 1.5/3/4.5/6 in.
- Rated voltage: 18V AC
- Power supply: 100-120V AC 50 Hz
- Rated power: 100 VA
Don’t let costs keep you from purchasing the mobility products you need
Rand-Scot representatives will help you navigate the insurance claims process and assist you in acquiring discounted items.
The caring professionals at Rand-Scot will even walk you through the setup and use of your mobility equipment.
Call 1-800-467-7967 to talk with a live assistant